Enrolment into and attendance at in-person workshops with Cosmos Arts for Health Inc are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Workshop numbers are kept small to maximise our tutors attention with you while you are learning new techniques. There is a maximum and minimum number of participants per workshop. If the minimum number of participants is unable to be achieved within 1 week of the workshop date, the workshop may be cancelled.
- During all workshops we will request permission to take photographs of classes for use in our website and social media for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, that’s no problem at all, please let us know at the time.
- An email is sent to workshop participants 1-2 weeks before each workshop date. That email confirms workshop date and time and the address of the workshop. The email also includes a link to specific information important to that workshop. It will be assumed that the student has read that email prior to workshop attendance, and contacted us if anything is unclear regarding inclusions and expectations.
- Full payment is required to secure your booking.
- Payment can be made via PayPal or direct deposit.
Note: any refund issued against a payment made via PayPal will be issued minus the PayPal transaction fee.
Cancellations by Participants:
- Cancellations made 4 or more weeks prior to a booked workshop date will receive a full refund*.
- Cancellations made 2-4 weeks prior to a booked workshop date will be refunded 50% of the full workshop cost*.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of a booked workshop date will not receive a refund.
– where possible, every effort is made to fill your place with another person on the workshop waiting list. If this is possible, we can then refund your workshop fee* or keep your workshop fee in credit for up to 12 months so you can attend a future workshop. If the credit is not used within 12 months, it is forfeited.
- *If a workshop was paid via PayPal, the PayPal transaction fee is non-refundable.
Cancellation by Cosmos Arts for Health Inc:
- A workshop may be cancelled by us due to insufficient participant numbers or unforeseen circumstances (eg illness or global pandemic^). In this event, you will be offered a full refund or option to reschedule.
- ^In the event that government restrictions force the cancellation or postponement of workshops, as they did in the first half of 2020 with COVID19, students will be offered the option of a refund, or their fees held in credit for when workshops are able to resume again.
- Expectations regarding outcomes of a private group workshop will be discussed with the group coordinator by email or phone, and agreed, before the workshop is confirmed and invoiced.
- Once the workshop cost has been agreed, the workshop cost is fixed:
- If a group attendee is unable to attend, this will not reduce the workshop cost, and no refund will be given for that attendee.
- If an attendee is added, an additional materials fee may be applied to the invoice.
- Full payment is required to secure your booking:
- One invoice for the total workshop and materials fee will be issued to the Group Coordinator for payment.
- Individual invoices for individuals attending the workshop will NOT be issued.
- Student/Group management:
- The Group Coordinator is responsible for coordination and management of group attendees.
- Cancellations by Group Coordinator:
- Cancellations made more than 2 week before the booked private group workshop will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 1 week of a booked private group workshop will not receive a refund.
- Cancellation by Cosmos Arts For Health Inc:
- A private group workshop may be cancelled by us due to unforeseen circumstances (eg illness or global pandemic^). In this event, you will be offered a full refund or option to reschedule.
No responsibility will be taken for any personal property left at the facility; nor liability for any personal injury, unless caused through negligence on the part of your tutor.
All information is correct at the time of publishing this page however I reserve the right to update or modify details should the need arise.
If at any time you have concerns or questions about these conditions, please contact us.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale were last updated on 01/10/2023.