Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”) govern the sale of products and event tickets through our website (“Website”). By making a purchase through our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully before making a purchase. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should not make a purchase on our Website.
– “We,” “us,” or “our” refers to the Cosmos Arts for Health Inc, an organisation registered in Australia.
– “You” or “your” refers to the customer making a purchase through our Website.
– “Products” refer to physical goods available for purchase on our Website.
– “Event Tickets” refer to admission tickets for events or experiences.
3. Compliance with Australian Laws
We are committed to complying with the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant regulations enforced by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and the Office of Fair Trading in your state. Your rights under these laws are not limited by these Terms.
4. Orders and Payment
– When you place an order on our Website, you are making an offer to purchase the selected product(s) or event ticket(s) at the price listed.
– We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, the unavailability of products or event tickets, pricing errors, or fraud prevention.
– Payment for your order can be made through the payment methods available on the Website. Payment must be made in Australian Dollars (AUD).
– All prices listed on our Website are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST), where applicable.
5. Shipping and Delivery
– Shipping and delivery information, including estimated delivery times, will be provided at the time of purchase.
– We will make reasonable efforts to ensure the timely delivery of your order; however, we are not responsible for delays caused by external factors, such as shipping carriers or customs.
6. Returns and Refunds
– We provide a return and refund policy in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. If a product is faulty or not as described, you are entitled to a refund or replacement.
– Event Tickets are subject to different terms and conditions, which will be provided at the time of purchase.
– To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our Website, products, or event tickets.
– Our liability for any claim arising out of the sale of products or event tickets is limited to the purchase price of the product or event ticket.
8. Intellectual Property
All content on our Website, including but not limited to text, images, logos, and trademarks, is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use our intellectual property without our written consent.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale were last updated on 01/10/2023.