The Committee of Cosmos Arts for Health Inc is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information which the Cosmos Arts for Health Inc collects, holds and administers. Personal information is information which directly or indirectly identifies a person.
The purpose of this document is to provide a framework for Cosmos Arts for Health Inc in dealing with privacy considerations.
Cosmos Arts for Health Inc collects and administers a range of personal information for the purposes of communication and statistical purposes. Cosmos Arts for Health Inc is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information it collects, holds and administers.
Cosmos Arts for Health Inc is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The Cosmos Arts for Health Inc has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
Cosmos Arts for Health Inc will
· Collect only information which the Cosmos Arts for Health Inc requires for its primary function;
· Ensure that stakeholders are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered;
· Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent;
· Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
· Provide stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.
You can make data subject requests or reach out to us about specific privacy questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Your request will be reviewed on an individual basis by our privacy team.